Okay we have never been much up on the whole blogging action, but my awesome sister Amy, keeps a blog and although we are exactly 1,199 miles away, (that's 18 hours and 46 minutes under optimal driving conditions) I realized I always feel like I spent the weekend with her after viewing her blog. So this is our effort to "be with" our family members even though we are all state's away from each other.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Introducing Team Us
Okay we have never been much up on the whole blogging action, but my awesome sister Amy, keeps a blog and although we are exactly 1,199 miles away, (that's 18 hours and 46 minutes under optimal driving conditions) I realized I always feel like I spent the weekend with her after viewing her blog. So this is our effort to "be with" our family members even though we are all state's away from each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment