
This is our Boony-Man!

And this is his father, Bear. Bear belonged to Shane and Shane belonged to Bear for over eight years. Bear was Shane's best friend and was is that one dog of your lifetime that will always own your heart. I was lucky enough to spend a few years with Bear before he had to leave us. I have never know a dog so wonderful as Bear. He also forever resides in a place in my heart.

Here is Boon's mommy! She was of course Bear's girlfriend "down the street" from us.

She had quite a mess of pups! Eight puppies total and they were all the sweetest pups I have ever known. You can see Boon's little white paw up in there somewhere.

Out of the eight pups, Shane picked this little guy. He almost drowned in a terrible flash flood storm when he barley had his eyes open. I cried all night thinking he didn't make it, not knowing that he would be our dog forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment