
Besides my sister being extremely creative she is also very very sweet. For my 30th birthday, she mailed me a package containing 30 presents. Each one was different and special in it's own way. Since she lived in Illinois at the time, I opened each one with her on the phone!

This is the birthday card she made for me. She hand makes cards for all occasions and is actually selling them in () where she used to work. They are all different and beautiful!

Now this is some birthday lip gloss! My sister's presents are my favorite because she always finds unique and very cool stuff!

Look at the cookie cuttters! HA! Didn't get a chance to use these last year but you better know that you are all getting "half eaten" gingerbread man cookies this year for Christmas!

Where does she find this stuff! Crime scene bandages? Are you kidding me! I went and cut myself on purpose just so I could use one!
No comments:
Post a Comment