Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tattoos!

I have so many pictures I have to catch all of you up on, but this was October 2006 when we got our tattoos. Well Shane's already has lots of tattoos but this was my first! And this was Shane's first to be below the sleeve. He always got his tats where he could cover them if he needed to, like his upper arms, back, legs, etc., but he finally got one on his forearm. Guess he could always wear a long sleeve shirt if he had to!
This is mine. It is Sabre's foot print. We inked the bottom of Sabre's foot and had her step on a piece of white paper. This is what we got! I wanted it on my foot, because she always stands on top of this foot when she is standing by me!
And here is Shane's. He actually drew this himself when he was in his early twenties. His brother Eric wants to get this tattoo as his first.

No comments: